Tuesday 12 November 2013

My blush collection review part 2 ( all about coral)

I love coral/orange/peach shade blushers! It is perfect for summer (or reminds you of summer especially when you are going through a tough winter in Toronto :(

Here are a few of my favourite coral blushers <3


Shu uemura glow on in M soft apricot 521: This shade is a matte milky peach color with a hint of pink. The texture is creamy, but not pigmented. It would be great with smokey eyes or  if you just you feel like a "no makeup" makeup day.

Bobbi Brown pot rouge in fresh melon: I'm not a fan of Bobbi brown in general. The foundation is too yellow and famous gel liner smudges on me :( However, this shade is my everyday go-to blush. It is creamy and moisturizing when applying on the cheek. This cream blush gives you a subtle glow because of the creamy texture.The peach color is perfect for every season and can be built up to a more intense color.

Illamasqua powder blusher in lover: My HG blush. The shade can be described as a matte apricot color. I think it is very unique as most of blushers have a hint of pink  and this one does not. Therefore, it is probably a great shade for summer.

Becca beach tint in grapefruit: Beach tint is a liquid cheek color and dries on the skin in a few seconds. This tint smells like grapefruit!! However, if you are sensitive to strong scent, this one might not be the one for you. I do love the finish of this product, but it does seem to separate in the tube. So do remember to shake it before use.

Smashbox warm apricot: I have never tried smashbox's products before and I recently purchased the master palette II (which is a great value set btw). This color looks very orange in the pan and shows up like pink on my hand (I'm not sure why). The texture is very soft, I might want to some more of smashbox's products in the future :)

Overall, I think all of the blushers are very great. It really depends on what kind of texture/color you like. I will try to post the last two parts later and thanks for reading!

Love,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment