Tuesday 12 November 2013

My blush,highlight and bronzer collection part 1 ( the perfect pink blush)

I am so excited to post my very first review and swatch on my make up collection after being makeup junkies for years:)

In part 1 of this review, I'm gonna show you guys and gals some of my pink blushers. Who doesn't love pink ;)
Here are the swatches of five pink blushes that I own at the moment, I will discuss them individually below,
Benefit Bella Bamba: it is described as a 3D brightening pink face powder. The color is watermelon pink with lots of gold shimmer in it. The texture is very soft and will give you a radiant glow on the cheeks. However, I'm not very into shimmering blush, so I don't really use this product that much. Overall, it's a nice blend of pink and red, if you enjoy shimmer, you are gonna love it!

Giorgio Armani Blush 02: This color can be described as a soft neutral pink. It is perfect for everyday use and very easy-to-use blush for beginners as well. I layered the blush three times to achieve the color in the photo. Having said that, you don't have to worry if you are too heavy-handed with this blush ;)

Tom Ford Blush in Flush: I love tom ford blush! They are very soft and pigmented, the shimmers are so fine so it doesn't look glittery on the skin at all. When you apply Flush light-handed, you get a healthy red color on your cheek. But be careful! You might end up looking like a clown if you apply too much cuz this shade is VERY pigmented!

Illamasqua powder blusher in tremble: When it comes to powder blusher, Illamasqua is my HG brand. The texture of their blushers are so creamy and buttery. It applies like a dream and stays till you take it off.Tremble is a warm tone pink. It is a universal flattering color in my opinion. If you have not tried Illamasqua, definitely give it a try!

Jill Stuart 01 Baby Blush: This blush consists of four colors. When you mix them together, it shows as a cool pink on the skin. I love the texture of the product and did I mention the packaging is to die for ?? Unfortunately, it is exclusively sold in Asia. So it's very hard to get in North America :( thats so sad.

These are the five pink blusher I have on hand, hope you find it useful when you try to decide on which blusher to buy and put in your holiday shopping list :D I will post part 2,3 and 4 later.  You are more than welcome to leave a comment here and thank you for reading!

Love,
Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment